Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phem what do u do..

rez

Hey Phem..and others..
what cardio do you do when cutting up?
how much how often?
also I wana take an ECA stack how much of each and how often should it take it?

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx:D

How much cutting up do you want to do? For ex when you approach a competition, in the last few weeks you can do like 1-2 hours / day (2x/day maybe). Otherwise read warLobo's post about "When 30 + 30 NOT = 60".

As far as ECA -- if you don't use it now, pick a good one -- Ripped Fuel is supposed to have the closest to the best ratio of E - C - A. Twin Lab is good about labeling their stuff fairly accurately. Some people react differently to different ECAs so you may have to experiement. Others are Xenadrine, HydroxyCuts, etc. Do a search on "favorite ECA" or "best ECA" -- there have been many posts about "What is your favorite". Then just start slow to see how you tolerate it. You can do something like 1 pill at breakfast and then another at noon or later in the day. Just don't go after 3 pm or you may be up all night....

Hope that helped a little...;)

THANX sass
will do a little research..
i was also wondering if you thinkits a good idea to D.I.Y. ECA stack. ie mix sinus tabs, w no-dose and asprin tabs. Too rough? what u think?

honestly its what i didn't do... i just stopped eating ice cream :D (i was going through about a tub every day or two, haagen daas, chocolate chip cookie dough)... and i took my ass to the gym...

the before pic was taken about a year after i finished university, i had started a desk job, was eating junk and the weight came on real fast... scared me, so i took my ass to the gym quick...

and worked hard..i did about 30-45 min cardio 3-4 times a week... hit the weights hard... i ate more sensibly, didn't follow any particular diet..

as for eca's i've tried a number and right now i like the dymetadrine xtreme and xendidrine (something about x words must make us feel lean :) ) i find half the recommended dosage is usually enough to make me a chatterbox.. i'd hate to see if i was on the full dosage...

i've made my own ECA too... basically buy ephedra (its cheap) and mix with caffine tabs (cheap also)... very effective, you can add the asprin in there if you want, but i never do... i think its 20-25 E and 200 C if i remember correctly... anyone else know if that sounds about right?

phem

i guess i should add to that that i have yet to begin a "cut up" diet/routine... I was debating commencing one w/in the next 2-3 weeks... i'll keep you updated on how that goes...

Top Bottom