Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PGF-2a is the shit

Lutalyse.....the organic form of pgf2a was awesome for fat loss. I found IM injections worked better then Sub-Q injections.

after about 2 months taking 2-3cc per day (calves, shoulders, tris, bis) I started getting bloody stools. I mean enough color the water in the bowl blood red! thats when i stopped using the stuff.

Also......when I stopped my calves, shoulders, and arms lost some of the legendary "pgf2 pump"

OXANDRIN said:
Lutalyse.....the organic form of pgf2a was awesome for fat loss. I found IM injections worked better then Sub-Q injections.

after about 2 months taking 2-3cc per day (calves, shoulders, tris, bis) I started getting bloody stools. I mean enough color the water in the bowl blood red! thats when i stopped using the stuff.

Also......when I stopped my calves, shoulders, and arms lost some of the legendary "pgf2 pump"

did you feel you body heating or fina like sides?

i felt my body heating after injections

Thanks for sharing the experience bro

I have one question for you :

this should be injected intramuscular right ?

So , how the heck could you inject into your ABS AND LOVE HANDLES ?

I mean did you just did subcutaneous ? Or did you freaking hit your ABS and OBLIQUES MUSCLES ??

Victor

VictorBR said:
Thanks for sharing the experience bro

I have one question for you :

this should be injected intramuscular right ?

So , how the heck could you inject into your ABS AND LOVE HANDLES ?

I mean did you just did subcutaneous ? Or did you freaking hit your ABS and OBLIQUES MUSCLES ??

Victor

nope i did sub-q injections using a slin pin

OXANDRIN said:

You gotta know something is up when it ends up like that. Im guessing it takes one single shot to make a cow abort, so daily injections gotta fuck you up.

Out of curiosity, was the fat loss localized?

AAP said:
I heard there were virtually no sides when doing it this way.

Thats what I heard too! SHit! Bro's, plugging it (squirting up your asshole with a needle-less syringe also avoids side effects and even maintains the inside of your rectum clean

Top Bottom