Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PGF-2a is the shit

x_muscle

i got 2 bottles of PGF-2a just becuase i was curious about it. i wanted to used for enhance my biceps sinc they are lagging and to try them on my abs.
well im cutting i have been using .5CC on my biceps. when i started my biceps were 17.5 in after a mounth of PGF my biceps are 18.4 after last time i measured it. while im useing T-3 at 75mcg ed my strength is going up!!! i always losse strengh while using t-3. i decided to try it later on my abs and love handle i used 1cc total, and im lost 2.3in from my abs. i didnt use any gear while dieting. i have been cycle ECA and pgf.

i stated cutting at 195 20%bf
and now 3 month later im 180 at 10BF%

there some bad sides from PGF but its not big deal for me:
-my body temp raises from stuff and sweet alot like a pigf
-after injection i cough for 2 min then it goes away
-some times i feel like i have diareiah, but its not that bad i noticed that for 2 days only, some user report worst sides
- most annying thing is amount of injections. you have to inject it 3-5 times ED, but after a while i got used to it.

over all i feel this product is like magic. nothing preserved my strength and mass while on T-3 even 50mg of winny and test prop.
its great product, i can say one of best i have used. i say go for it if you can take the sides.

there is a topical Pgf-2a w/ DMSO.. i've heard good review on that as well... not quite as effective as the shots but litterally no sides, works better as a cutter though..

jobe1 said:
there is a topical Pgf-2a w/ DMSO.. i've heard good review on that as well... not quite as effective as the shots but litterally no sides, works better as a cutter though..

QFS used to make the topical PGF. i contacted them about it, but they said that they stopped making it. but you can make your own transdermal its easy.

The_first_athlete said:
damn, I was once able to get unlimited bottles of this but was afraid id puke out my stomach and shit out my intestines

its not that bad......some times its gets annoying but that was in the end when alot of PGF acumelated in my tissue

When I read my first pgf2a profile/post years ago I was all !-psyched-!... And I was at my friend's vet clinic and he had the beautiful crystal clear vials with the white and yellow label. Let me tell you I get tempted to inject or snort anything I see or read about, but when I thought how that stuff makes the cows put out their babies I was like na ah.

The_first_athlete said:
When I read my first pgf2a profile/post years ago I was all !-psyched-!... And I was at my friend's vet clinic and he had the beautiful crystal clear vials with the white and yellow label. Let me tell you I get tempted to inject or snort anything I see or read about, but when I thought how that stuff makes the cows put out their babies I was like na ah.

yah its not good for ladies,because it can cause abortion. but it dosent have any effect like that on men. its used mainly to make the animals breed.

Top Bottom