Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES- Alpha T2

Was thinking of going Alpha-T2 + Albuterol 2wks then Alpha-T2 + ECA w/ Keto durin wk 2 and 4.
Looking forward to doing this. Going to tighten up the diet and up intensity on cardio. Hoping in 4 wks I can take it down from 13 to 10-11% bf.

Yeah bro you can do that. Looks like a solid stack

At2 is awesome and stacks well with any 1,3 supp. Also stacks well with anabeta elite and erase for fat loss

yeah I found a couple logs with anabeta and with combustion, people swear it makes a huge diff in fat loss. although a lot of people swear by the alpha t2 combined with anything. always the common denominator was the alpha-t2.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

yeah I found a couple logs with anabeta and with combustion, people swear it makes a huge diff in fat loss. although a lot of people swear by the alpha t2 combined with anything. always the common denominator was the alpha-t2.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I think I will pick some up...this product will go great with Forged Burner, Anabeta, and need2slin...that will be a beautiful stack for burning the fat!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom