Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PES- Alpha T2

oxymoron

Plat Hero
Platinum
Anyone tried out this PES product?
Ive read a lot of positive reviews and decent logs of it. Essentially I was looking for something u can run in the back ground while taking (alternating) albuterol and forged burner.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Yeah this is on of my favorite stim free fat burners. Noticeable increase in body temp and has helped me drop bf. It def works but haven't stacked it with burners w stims

I stacked this in the past with OxyElite Pro and loved it! That was until I tried Forged Burner...maybe Alpha T2 and Forged Burner?

PES products are solid!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have used PES alpha t2 and BPS combustion stacked. Pretty good imo but first time trying products of these types so I have nothing to compare them too but I definately felt like it made a difference.

Obviously diet and exercise were factors, but supplement-wise, Alpha T2 was the supplement that I give full credit to helping me finally break into single digit bodyfat territory... :dance2:

Good to hear. Ive seen really consistent solid feedback on it.

Was the recommended dosage enough? 2 am and 1 pm. Some comments were that they adjusted up to 3 and 2 once u get used to it.

Good to hear. Ive seen really consistent solid feedback on it.

Was the recommended dosage enough? 2 am and 1 pm. Some comments were that they adjusted up to 3 and 2 once u get used to it.

I stacked it with BPS combustion, and I actually found the 2/1 split to be too much. I only took 1 in the day and one in the evening. FWIW, I always took them on an empty stomach, and I would refrain from eating anything until at least 3-4 hours later. I can't say for sure whether or not that helped, but it seemed like it did. Also, You'll get an increased benefit using this supp with a cyclic ketogenic diet.

Was thinking of going Alpha-T2 + Albuterol 2wks then Alpha-T2 + ECA w/ Keto durin wk 2 and 4.
Looking forward to doing this. Going to tighten up the diet and up intensity on cardio. Hoping in 4 wks I can take it down from 13 to 10-11% bf.

Top Bottom