Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Trainers

Having a personal trainer is a lot like getting a handjob from your girlfriend....

...it's nice and all, but they're really not doing anything you couldn't do by yourself.

Snuka said:
Having a personal trainer is a lot like getting a handjob from your girlfriend....

...it's nice and all, but they're really not doing anything you couldn't do by yourself.
for the majority of the people here....that MAY be true...

i still see big guys at the gym that are still spinning their wheels with improper form. but can you tell them anything? chances are no...they wont hear it. so for them...they get the handjob from themselves forever.....never graduating to their girlfriends pussy. to further the analogy.

Bow-flex kicks ass! I have a list of all the people that use one here:
2thick
Frackal
helmsman
fantom1
Big Buck
Freak Daddy
GLP
May1010
JohnnyO
Dunkin

and the list goes on...

Re: TOMCAT

nineoneone said:
ever used one? Obviously not...:rolleyes:

Now ya getting the swing of it !!! ;)

Ya gotta pay close attention to peeps crackin' on ya !!! :cool:

Seriously bow flex is ok for some definition which is probably what your looking for but it wouldn't be the only thing I would have for the home gym and it's not gonna make you look like the actors or models on the commercial.

:rolleyes: ;) :)

you think that ripped dude in the bowflex commercial used that? Sure he did. for like 2 seconds. And, yeah, sure the guy was all natural too, you too can look like that in 6 weeks. Esp all you that have not worked out a day in your life, you can look like that in 6 weeks, it guaranteed!!!!! My fucking ass!!!!! I do think it is ok for girls though. Any guy caught using that could prob build muscle doing pushups.

Top Bottom