Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal experiences with N2Slin

I was gonna say helps if your prone to cheat mealsand the odd swaying off target lol so def agree with you there.
I def noticed better definition and nicer look may have helped my recovery seemed to be looser next day but hard to tell as i was running other stuff, def increased my pumps.
Top quality stuff and I used the 30 min method also if that helps..

I think it's overrated, people that rave about it usually use it along with other compounds. It gave me no issues but I noticed no difference whatsoever. I've tried 2 caps 30 mins before meals, and I've tried a total of 2 bottles.

I'm sure I'll get torn into by supporters for being a skeptic too but IMO, waste of money.

Honestly bro I haven't noticed much of a difference at all on it... Here's a review from a skeptic.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

are you using it correctly?

what are you eating when using it?

if used correctly you will notice a difference as it will shuttle in nutrients into your muscles. if you are eating hot dogs and pizza no it won't do a damn thing for you

It has an odd effect on me also. It makes me bloated and lethargic. I don't notice any positive results from it but that's just me. Everyone is different. Lots of folks seem to love it and I'm happy it works for them.

I really like most of the ntbm products but n2slin just doesn't agree with me

^^^ i think you would be better served trying it again but this time taking is before a meal 30 minutes. what is happening to you is that your blood sugar is dropping causing you to feel lethargic. if you take it on an empty stomach and don't eat enough carbs this could happen to you.

its a theory but its a very good guess as to why it doesn't agree with you. remember what it does. also don't take it before a workout or any type of physical activity. IMO.. i'm not saying everyone can't do that but i'm saying you specifically

The big thing is when I take slin, my sugar drops 20 points. At the very least, it is doing SOMETHING. I FEEL like I am not losing strength when dieting. I also start leaning out at a much more noticeable rate than without.

That being said, I have been sourcing other similar products like recompadrol, tribulus, and fenugreek. It's not slin and hcgenerate, but it's what I can afford and works similarly.

^^^ i think you would be better served trying it again but this time taking is before a meal 30 minutes. what is happening to you is that your blood sugar is dropping causing you to feel lethargic. if you take it on an empty stomach and don't eat enough carbs this could happen to you.

its a theory but its a very good guess as to why it doesn't agree with you. remember what it does. also don't take it before a workout or any type of physical activity. IMO.. i'm not saying everyone can't do that but i'm saying you specifically

I did always take it 30 mins before meals. However, I generally eat low carbs. So my theory was that it was nailing the few carbs I had and leaving me without any for energy. But yeah it is definitely the low blood sugar feeling of lethargy when I'm on it. Brutal.

I am going to try it again if I ever get around to bulking again. I would like to see what it does when I have about 300 carbs per day in my diet.....rather than my typical <100 while trying to cut.

^^^^ yes you need to up the carbs on it. just imagine you are taking insulin. also something like pizza doesn't count. has to be complex carbs. pizza can actually drop blood sugar more. complex carbs are brown rice, sweet potato, quinoa, oatmeal etc etc.

now i'm not saying you cant do low carbs with it.. it can actually help you lose weight doing it that way. but the way your body is that isn't gonna be the most ideal way to use it IMHO

what you can do is buy up those brown rice packages.. and when you eat chicken or eggs or whatever just add brown rice to your meals and then you won't be lethargic using it

The big thing is when I take slin, my sugar drops 20 points. At the very least, it is doing SOMETHING. I FEEL like I am not losing strength when dieting. I also start leaning out at a much more noticeable rate than without.

That being said, I have been sourcing other similar products like recompadrol, tribulus, and fenugreek. It's not slin and hcgenerate, but it's what I can afford and works similarly.

exactly and thats the point. it nutrition partitions just like insulin does and shuttles in nutrients to the muscles. but its a natty supplement and not a dangerous hormone.

its really an amazing product IF YOU USE PROPERLY.

those of us who have used insulin in the past can appreciate need2slin because we don't have the fear that we are gonna die

Is it ok to take need2slin immediately following a workout? Because I will usually workout then take a PWO shake and eat a meal about thirty minutes after my workout. Thanks

Top Bottom