Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal experiences with N2Slin

Elrock

I just purchased N2Slin I was hoping to hear some personal experiences/reviews of the product. Thanks in advance!

The stuff is fantastic. I've been using it for about three weeks and I can tell you it will now be a permanent part of my supplement regime.

I used Pimp15 to get 15% off my order.

30 minutes before a meal is the sweet spot....great product, I didn't realize as much until I ran out....

~EZ

Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it. I fully understand the theory behind that's why I was looking to give it a try but always like like some real world experiences so all is welcomed (good and/or bad ones) thanks

The stuff is fantastic. I've been using it for about three weeks and I can tell you it will now be a permanent part of my supplement regime.

I used Pimp15 to get 15% off my order.

How can you tell what's doing what? You're running 6 different compounds for the first time? How do u differentiate the effects of each one if you don't mind me asking?

How can you tell what's doing what? You're running 6 different compounds for the first time? How do u differentiate the effects of each one if you don't mind me asking?

I started N2Slin before the cycle started, about halfway through my PCT. The change in the way my body processes food was almost immediately noticable - I didn't bloat nearly as much after cheat meals, my bowel movements became more regular (maybe more detail than you want) and my energy levels became more stable (no spikes or dips after meals).

Honestly bro I haven't noticed much of a difference at all on it... Here's a review from a skeptic.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Both times I've tried it I got awful heart burn from it. As soon I stopped using it the heart burn stopped. Only NTBM supplement I haven't liked. I'll give it a try for the 3rd time and see what happens just because it gets amazing reviews.

Top Bottom