Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

periodization of "vitamins" along with athletic season

BallzoutSprinter said:
OK guys, i think i have decided on the cycle:

Growth, Winny, and Anavar... followed by clomid...now, i need to figure out... what brands, how long and how much... So, correct the following plan at your discretion plz....

Growth - 16 weeks - 2 iu's upon waking, 2 iu's b4 bed....

Anavar (oral) - 8 weeks - 20mg's per day - when should i take it? someone suggested splitting up that dosage to 2x daily

Winny (oral)- 8 weeks - ??? mg's per day - when should i take this? same suggestion for splitting the dose to 2x daily.

Milk Thistle - for liver function... when to start taking... when to take, how much?
Ala - for liver function... when to start taking... when to take, and how much?

then... Clomid... when do i start taking... how much?

and, i am not overly prone to gyno-BUT... i dont want to get anywhere close to looking like that... so... liquidex???? what is it?? what does it do??? THANKS bunches for all your help!

Splitting the anavar is good. Take the final dose by 2pm? Don't take it too late-really this depends on your schedule. I'd take a dose upon waking and a dose 6-8hrs later.

Not sure on winny dose.

Milk thistle is worthless, contrary to popular belief. Take NAC, available at a good supp store. Try 2000-1500mg per day. Take ALA 900mg per day. Get Jarrows brand. Most ALA is not great quality. Jarrows is very high quality. It's expensive. Here are some links:

Herbal Advisor ALA

Herbal Advisor NAC

This place has good prices on supps.

Gyno-??? Hmmm. Anavar won't give you gyno or shouldn't and the low dose of winny shouldn't either. Go to the anabolic discussion board and post a question there. They may say to take more winny and var, but stick to the lower doses. They can tell you if you need liquidex or nolvadex. L-dex is an anti estorgen drug. It stops excess test from becoming estrogen. You won't need this as you aren't on a high dose test cycle. You might need nolvadex though. rider knows more about nolva than I do.

Clomid: after var and winny, you'll need some clomid. Start out taking 300mg for 2 days then 100mg for 3 days then 50mg for 9 days. Something like that.

You should post some questions and do some searchs on the Elite Fitness Anabolic Discussion Board. This is the Sports Board. Look at the top of the webpage and in blue you should seeElite Fitness Discusson Boards. Click on this link and it lists all the boards you canj access. the first one is the Anabolic board. Here the discussion is all about steroids and they can answer many of your questions. However keep in mind they will make recommendation in context to getting huge. Rememeber yiou want to be lean, fast, and strong-these guys want to be big lean and strong. So get some info and there. rider and I are pretty knowledgeable about how to work that into your racing and training.

FHG

pick apart

first 2 weeks androgel/proviron/arimidex
2nd 2 weeks nolvadex 20mg ED
3rd " " A/P/A
4th " " N 20mg ed + 2 x 500 i.u.'s of HCG
5th " " A/P/A
6th " " clomid + arimidex 1st day 150mgs then 50mg ED after till 2nd week then Adex only.
7th " " A/P/A

This cycle is 3 months doint it 2x for a total of 6 months. Then complete time off.

Goal. increased recovery!!!!! dont care about muscle growth

results of friends 2 week cycle

nov 26th 02
hypoxic tent/no vitamins
total test 290
RBC 4.71
HGB 14.8
HCT 43.4

dec 19th/02
no tent/ON! / jus came back from 4 days in denver/4000'ft
total test 303
RBC 5.14
HGB 16.1
HCT 47.9
*SHBG 39.
*estradiol 13 use of proviron helped

sept 13th no vitamins
SHBG 57
estradiol 17

From beg of dec -mid dec
25 mg proviron
250mg test gel compounded

somethings not right for every 1/4 teaspoon of gel it is 250 mg of test, so why the 300 for test level?

application is 5am, took blood work at 3pm.

also nov 26th level is what happens to endurance athletes who train hard! au natural

1st week in jan we will see what 2 weeks of 20 mg nolva ED does.

Top Bottom