Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Perhaps a new lead on Natalee

Proof would come if we sent in a group of Marines, took Joran out at gunpoint, and sent him away for "debriefing"..

He'd tell all
 
gotmilk said:
Proof would come if we sent in a group of Marines, took Joran out at gunpoint, and sent him away for "debriefing"..

He'd tell all
i agree 100%...there is a time and place for every measure....this is one them.
 
gotmilk said:
Proof would come if we sent in a group of Marines, took Joran out at gunpoint, and sent him away for "debriefing"..

He'd tell all

bor what does superman's father have to do with it
 
gotmilk said:
Proof would come if we sent in a group of Marines, took Joran out at gunpoint, and sent him away for "debriefing"..

He'd tell all


Sadly though this would never happen...not a matter of national security. :rolleyes: But the same principles should be applied in other circles.
 
This is a bad thread to hijack with the lifetaking talk.
 
I heard that Van Der Sloot actually admitted to the Police down there that he buried her body. He also made 14 statements toward the fact the the Kalpoes were involved. I believe they are going to talk now that he has crossed them.
 
daisyduke6 said:
i hope they do something quick
slat1 where did you hear that?

Gretta Van Susteran reported it on the O'rielly Factor. She was informed by someone in the press down there.
She actually sat down and spoke with the Kalpoe brothers.
Interestingly, if you recall they did take Van Der Sloot to a beach and had him walk around. So there may be something to the story.
I also heard that Van Der Sloot spoke to his father in general terms about a scenario with a death that fits this situation. What would happen etc. The father said with no body there are no charges...
 
I personally think they did it. I just hope they can give her a proper funeral service. I just can't get over how these things happen to ppl.
 
Top Bottom