Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect - Zero Carb ISOPURE

Any of you guys looking for some, just email me and i have a distributor who will sell it right to a cunsumo r for cheap.:D

I like the strawberry and cream. Is real good tasting i think and not heavy on your stomach. It also taste good with water, but great with skim milk.

I tried the Dutch Chocolate and it taste like shit.

In my opinion chocolate always tastes like shit when it comes to protein shakes. I always get vanilla.

eh, Metrix had a pretty good chocolate shake(too expensive), but besides that i have to agree not too many good chocolate shakes out there(except Dairy Queen...hehe, but i haven't had one of those in a while). I basically stick to Strawberry and Vanilla myself.

I just finished my second bottle of it....it tastes pretty good to me......don't worry about the clearness of it.....I mixed it with mild, and it tasted fine to me

You can't get the pure stuff to make at home. You'll notice that the shakes aren't clear like the premade drinks. You get a sample of the really pure stuff they make the bottles with when you buy the tub of it. This shit sucks if you try to blend it or stir it it globs onto the spoon or blades in the blender and is a bitch to get off.

For the money the best whey isolate is

Cinnamon Apple isolean

ice, skim milk, and 2 scoops isolean is soooooooooo fuckin good with 10 more grams of protein than isopure which I think tastes like shit and doesn't have the amino that the isolean does.

my two pennies

I should rep for these guys

Professional Formulation! The Most Bioactive High-Protein Meal Replacement Formula - 100% CFM™ Whey Protein Isolate

How can Isolean help you achieve your goals?

Isolean is the most bioactive, high-protein meal replacement formula. It delivers 52 grams of cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate as the exclusive protein source making this the highest quality MRP you can buy. Excellent for those seeking a lean, high performance physique and who require a large quantity of protein daily. The CFM® whey isolate purity guarantees that no stomach discomfort will prevent you from getting the amount of nutrients you need. Isolean mixes instantly for your convenience.

How should you integrate Isolean™ into your daily routine?

Use Isolean™ after training, upon awakening or any time as needed to fulfill your daily nutrient needs. With its 2:1 protein-carbohydrate ratio, Isolean™ is perfect for a high protein, medium carb nutrition regimen. Note that persons engaged in serious training may require up to 1-1.5g of protein daily per pound of lean body mass.

What ingredients make up the special Isolean™ formula?

52 grams of cross-flow microfiltered whey protein isolate (CFM® WPI) as the exclusive protein source makes Isolean™ the highest quality MRP. Each serving contains 26 grams of complex carbohydrates for long lasting energy. Isolean™ is fortified with glutamine, the protein enzyme matrix Aminogen®, the patented anabolic mineral support formula Vition™, and contains essential vitamins. Isolean™ has virtually no fat or lactose and zero fructose or sucrose. Isolean is the very best 'fast food' you can imagine!

Each serving of Isolean contains:

• 52 g of 100% Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate
• 14.010 g of Glutamine
• 15.25 g of BCAAs
• 1 g of Taurine
• Highest Source of Bioactive Protein Microfractions
• Fortified With the Patented Protein Enzyme Aminogen® (100 mg)
• Includes Vition™ Zinc-Magnesium Formula (1.5 g)
• Virtually Lactose and Fat Free

Nutritional Values:
Serving Size .... 3 heaping scoops (90 g)
Servings Per Container .... approx.10
Calories .... 310
Calories from Fat .... 5
Total Fat .... (.5)g
Saturated Fat .... (.2)g
Cholesterol .... 10 mg
Sodium .... 150 mg
Potassium .... 415 mg
Total Carbohydrate .... 26 g
Dietary Fiber .... 0 g
Sugars .... 2g
Protein .... 52 g

Available Flavors: Double Dutch Chocolate, French Vanilla Delight, Apple Cinnamon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retail Price - 2 lbs $49.99 ........ You Pay $35.95

Code# ST-IL-VN ....... Sci Tec Isolean - 2 lbs Double Dutch Chocolate
Code# ST-IL-VN ....... Sci Tec Isolean - 2 lbs French Vanilla Delight
Code# ST-IL-AC ............. Sci Fit Tec Isolean - 2 lbs Apple-Cinnamon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOLL FREE ORDER LINE 1-888-531-0307

FAX US YOUR ORDER 503-212-1110

Top Bottom