Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect First Cycle

michto

Hi !

Stats: 30 years old, 200 lbs, 15-17% bf, 6 years lifting natural

Stuff: Whey Isolate / Casein / BCAA / Glutamine / Pre-workout / Multi - V / Omega 3 / Creatine

+ a strict diet

I want your opinion on my first cycle of steroids.

Cycle:

1-10 Week: Test E 500 mgs / Week (every Monday)
1-10 Week: Arimidex 0.5 mgs / ED
1-10 Week: N2Guard 2 Caps AM / 3 PM ED

PCT:

11-14 Week: Arimidex 0.25 / ED
11-14 Week: Clomid 50/ 50 / 25 / 25 mgs / ED
11-15 Week: HCGenerate ES 2 caps AM / 1 post workout / 1 PM ED
11-15 Week: Nolvadex 40 / 40 / 20 / 20 / 10 mgs ED
11-15 Week: N2Guard 2 Caps AM / 3 PM ED

I would us steroids the safest way possible. In my opinion health is always number one.

Any advice is welcome, i'm a beginner in gear.

Thanks

Run your cycle 12 weeks at least.. And I would include Sarms1 S4. You will absolutely love the results and really maximize your cycle.

Start N2BM HCGenerate at week 5 and run HCG the last 2 weeks of your cycle at 1000ui Split Monday and Thursday.

I would also pin twice a week Mon & Thursday to keep stable blood levels

PCT looks good.. The only other thing I would add is sarms1 Ostarine as it will help you maintain mass acquired, and give a overall sense of well being. I never run PCT without it anymore.

Good luck with your cycle bro!

N2guard an hcgenerate are solid additions and definitely make for a perfect cycle. It would be even more perfect with some ostarine in pct to help retain your mass gains

Adex seems a little too high for a starting dose. Not that it is an extreme dose, but unless you have had prior estrogen issues, I would consider .25ed to start.

Remember that too low estrogen is counter productive and can have negative sides.

Me personally, I use .5 ED....however, I am also taking hcg 1500ius a week.

Maybe son

You may want to consider an oral kickstart to the cycle. I think Primoboldex or Oxandrovar would really help kick off your gains while you wait for the test to kick in.

Cycle itself looks pretty good, though I would recommend aromasin in PCT since it will help your recovery by lowering SHBG and increasing free test. AG Guys has it if you are looking for some high quality stuff. Adding Ostarine from sarms1 is also a great idea.

I ran mine at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks. I originally started off with 2 pills a day for the first 2 weeks, then went to 3. Loved Ox..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Run your cycle 12 weeks at least.. And I would include Sarms1 S4. You will absolutely love the results and really maximize your cycle.

Start N2BM HCGenerate at week 5 and run HCG the last 2 weeks of your cycle at 1000ui Split Monday and Thursday.

I would also pin twice a week Mon & Thursday to keep stable blood levels

PCT looks good.. The only other thing I would add is sarms1 Ostarine as it will help you maintain mass acquired, and give a overall sense of well being. I never run PCT without it anymore.

Good luck with your cycle bro!

Thanks I will adjust my cycle like this

1-12 Week: Test E 2x 250 mgs / Week (every Monday and Thursday)
1-12 Week: Arimidex 0.5 mgs / ED
1-12 Week: N2Guard 2 Caps AM / 3 PM ED

PCT:

13-16 Week: Arimidex 0.25 / ED
13-16 Week: Clomid 50/ 50 / 25 / 25 mgs / ED
13-17 Week: HCGenerate ES 2 caps AM / 1 post workout / 1 PM ED
13-17 Week: Nolvadex 40 / 40 / 20 / 20 / 10 mgs ED
13-17 Week: N2Guard 2 Caps AM / 3 PM ED

For my first cycle, il will not use SARMS to see the difference the nexte time (probably adding deca inj) I'm not a fan of oral steroids (liver toxicity)

Question about HCG:

You say to start HCGGenerate Es at week 5 and run HCG the last 2 weeks.

- I always read that I have to start the HCG a week after the last injection.

- I do not really understand the difference between HCGenerate ES and HCG Inj. (effects and use)

Top Bottom