Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide drawbacks?

liffalot

The Juggernaut, bitch.
Platinum
So I'm trying to dig up info on GHRPs, GHRHs, CJC, etc...

and I was wondering what the drawbacks or side effects are of various peptides?

I mean, I've had a hard time finding negative side effects on these things but I've yet to find a substance that doesn't have any drawbacks.

Any insight on that?

u not looking hard enough .. lol there are quite a few, if they are not used correctly

Without being fully awake first thing that comes to mind is cortisol production and making you hungry as hell (some, by no means all)

if cortisol is one of the bigger problems erase will halt that.. and krill to lube your joints from the erase

HGH is FAR worse fopr side effects, also much better for bulking though too.

Not a side, but depending on which peptide that is used, the frequent injections can become inconvenient.

Not a side, but depending on which peptide that is used, the frequent injections can become inconvenient.
Accumulating all the used syringes ... you start to feel like a junkie ...

I know right... I've got a 5 pound protein tub full of used syringes.
I FINALLY found out what to do with the damned things! Apparently (at least in my state) it's completely legal to drop them into a plastic container (like empty laundry detergent bottle) cap the container, tape the lid up, write clearly on the container DO NOT RECYCLE, and pitch 'em into the garbage.

Top Bottom