Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who take juice are they more prone to injuries than people who dont?

P01NTBL4NK said:
zk7 who is this guy? That was a horrible question I am sory to flame but that was a horrible horrible question very stupid I Know there is never a stupid question but that was one. NO tthat was very stupid it was ur HYPOTHESIS that was dumb.

Dude Pointblank, you are quite the piece of shit arent you? Your the stupid dumbass . It was a good question , so stop flaming you dumb noob and go do your research before you take AAS, you'll know that they could increase risk of injury. Dumb sack of shit.

This might get interesting very shortly......

I think that the short time and the increased amount of weight that you lift has something to do with it. the efects of the juice on the joints could also lead a person to believe everything is O.K. until after he was off. Just lift smart.

yeah this could be a brawl...seriously though i see both sides...the truth of the matter for me is...if you are using it and not getting crazy i think it can prevent injuries...and gh can make tendons and ligaments get really strong...but gh is not nessicarly a steroid...per say

P01NTBL4NK said:
zk7 who is this guy? That was a horrible question I am sory to flame but that was a horrible horrible question very stupid I Know there is never a stupid question but that was one. NO tthat was very stupid it was ur HYPOTHESIS that was dumb.

Dude you have major issues. almost every thread i see you post in seems like you are so uneducated. You are one cocky ass 19 yr old little kid. show some respect for people on the board . that was a legitimate question.

You can do something stupid and hurt yourself whether ur on aas or not. Now if people do more stupid things on aas i don't know. That would be an interesting study. If you know how to train properly you should be ok. Does that all go out the window when ur on, i don't know, i just started my 1st cycle but i would hope i gotta enuff common sense not to do anything stupid. i hope.

P01NTBL4NK said:

Umm you just said there is not such thing as a stupid question, then you contradict your self and say that was a stupid question.............so your intelligence level is????? He asked an opionion question why do you have to try to make fun of him. If it was such a stupid question why did people respond?

zk7 said:
People who take juice are they more prone to injuries than people who don't?

If so why? Because hormones are out of whack? estro , test ? what exactly.

from personal experience your only more prone to hurting yourself on gear when you think your "superman". in other words when your on juice you sometimes dont realize your doing to much weight because the gear makes you feel like its nothing... you just have to know how to train right and know your bodys limits... push gradually and dont overdo it. i just got a lumbar epidural because i went a little too hard on back last cycle :worried:

Yes people who juice are more prone to lifting injurys. When ur on juice your muscles are growing at a faster rate than your joints or tendons. This added strength means that your gonna be throwing around alot more weight, and just because you can move the weight dosn't mean you body is able to handle it.

P01NTBL4NK said:

It wasn't a stupid question at all. It was a pretty good question IMHO.

Now your reply - THAT was stupid.

Yes you can injure yourself easier on a cycle. But you should be able to recover from that injury faster also IMO.

Top Bottom