KAYNE said:AND IF YOU CANT GET A JOB, YOU CAN ALWAYS START MAIL ORDER BUSINESS BY GOING ACROSS THE BORDER TO TJ.
KAYNE
2Thick said:
LOL... somebody had to say it.
Stumpy said:Stay the fuck away from Mira Mesa.
2Thick said:Why is that?
Stumpy said:
Have you lived in Mira Mesa?
KAYNE said:TO ANYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT LIVING IN SAN DIEGO AND SURROUNDING AREAS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN TO NEW ORLEANS.
KAYNE
2Thick said:I once went to lake Mira Mesa park and it was really cool... That must mean it is a nice place to live.
2Thick said:
Hehe... is it like in the movie "Waterboy"?
Stumpy said:My bad. 2Thick, you probably went to Lake Miramar Park. It is nice, but it's not in Mira Mesa. That's Scripps Ranch, and that is a very nice and upscale area.
Pink Space Biscuit said:HA! $790. That's less than half my rent. Blah. I've lived in Mission Valley, Carlsbad, San Marcos and Coronado. San Marcos is like El Cajon, super crappy. The rest are nice. Mission Valley was the most fun, right by the Q. They are revitalizing IB, which is near TJ and is on the cheap ghetto side of things.
cobra kid said:i guess el cajon is out.....i'd rather not live in a trashy place. Yeh, I'm just outta high school. I just can't wait to be away from winter. I've been waiting for this forever and i'm so anxious now it's crazy.
Pink Space Biscuit said:I'm in Carlsbad, about a mile or two from the beach.
Pink Space Biscuit said:Yuck, only the insane would move to LA. Who wants to waste their day in traffic? Thank god for camp pendleton or San Diego/Orange County/LA would be one fucking uber city.
Lestat27 said:We need to have a San Diego/So Cal get together..
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














