Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People in prison

Re: Prison Diet

Determin8tion said:
Maybe someone can come up with the "Prison Diet and Training Regimen" to help us non-law breakers acheive the legendary size that seems to come to our friends the inmates.

ROFLMAO :mix:

I did a study on prisoners in college a few years ago and i learned that they have 3 meals a day and the meals are fairly large and full of fat and protien. the prison i studied might be different than others but the inmates could have seconds if they wanted. the meals were loaded with fats and all kinds of protien. for instance they would have chicken mixed with vagatables and gravy..(all mixed like soup) and milk and fruits. prisons make sure the food is loaded with fat because of the herion addicts. i guess the fat will help relax them a little. plus they always have bottles and bottles of peanut butter in thier cells. besides liting and eating and sleeping, they always do pushups/situps and pullups, all the time.

PRISON DIET

Meal1-1000calories - Chicken Tenders(MUSHEDUP)with Gravy,Veggies,Milk -Makin a ghetto Cream of Chicken Soup
Meal2-Left Over Meat from Last Year and Spam:/
Meal3-a Fight broke out ,better eat off the floor:/

I WONDER HOW PEOPLE IN PRISION GET THE AS?????????????????

Top Bottom