Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i remember reading something bout shlong exercises that can make it longer and thicker... shit forgot where the fuck i saw it hahaha if neone remembers post it lol kinda curious now again... blah

i love big cocks! :) nice long big thick juicy ones with big balls.i love to suck em, they feel so good in my pussy. i want a man with a big cock sooooo bad i would get down on my knees and worship your big cock i would suck that big cock of yours and then you could fuck my tight little pussy and give it to me hard...then you could shoot your big load out of those big balls all over my hot tits and i would lick it all up.... damn i need a big cocked man!...where are you my big dicked sex king????? :qt:

Length is only half the equation; there should be girth there as well-

p573641reg.jpg

Pencil.JPG

;)

SexyJen said:
i love big cocks! :) nice long big thick juicy ones with big balls.i love to suck em, they feel so good in my pussy. i want a man with a big cock sooooo bad i would get down on my knees and worship your big cock i would suck that big cock of yours and then you could fuck my tight little pussy and give it to me hard...then you could shoot your big load out of those big balls all over my hot tits and i would lick it all up.... damn i need a big cocked man!...where are you my big dicked sex king????? :qt:

lol bbf

GenetiKing said:
Bro, aren't you 14 YEARS OLD!?!

I'll be honest, I am 6'0" with a 7 and 1/4" hard on but when I was 14 it wasn't that big yet.

Also, I was far from getting laid at 14 too. That came a few years later. I realize this shit's not impossible but...

Oh well, if you're not shitting us, then more power to ya. :cool:

mine was about 7 when i was 14 hasent grown but half an inch since :mad: why is this? i havent hit a growth spurt yet could i get bigger??

SexyJen said:

LMFAO!!!!!!

That is a funny post! Damn, you should write the script for the next episode of "Sexy Housewives"!!!

SexyJen said:
damn, I got hard just reading this....and I agree with her 1000% percent; big beats small any day....!

Top Bottom