Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size...you know you'll vote

how long is the shlong???

• < 4 inches (are you asian???)

Votes: 16 0.8%
  • 4 - 5 inches (not good)

Votes: 37 1.8%
  • 5 - 5.5 inches (gettin there)

Votes: 100 5.0%
  • 5.5 - 6 inches (average)

Votes: 331 16.5%
  • 6 - 6.5 inches (average)

Votes: 433 21.5%
  • 6.5 - 7 inches (above average)

Votes: 416 20.7%
  • 7 - 7.5 inches (studies show 1 in 10)

Votes: 335 16.7%
  • 7.5 - 8 inches (about 1 in 40)

Votes: 180 9.0%
  • 8 - 9 inches (about 1 in a 100)

Votes: 111 5.5%
  • > 9 inches (moby dick)

Votes: 51 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow, according to the poll, more than half the men of elite are well above average. amazin or somebody be fibbin.

When limp it looks tiny but when it gets hard it blows up to like 7 1/2 almost 8". I once had this 31 year old slut and I mean slut tell me it was the biggest she had ever had. I am only 24. I was self concious about but after her I am proud of it. I am still a little self concious when I am limp. By the time it is ready to come out it is usually hard anyways. 5'11" 230lbs. I do not know the corrolation between body size and dick size.

At 6" 211lbs and 6 inches long, I always thought that was small but almost every woman I've ever been with(and there is a decent sized list) has told me i was a great fuck and they volunteered this info, I never asked, and I know its true because all of them try to keep coming back wanting sex even when they've got boyfriends, and I'm picky, 90% of my girls have been gorgeous so I've earned a great reputation where I live. All that being said I think size is overrated,and it's all in the technique and your looks.

Top Bottom