Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pelosi: Wall Street Protestors "Focused"

1) Those protestors are a disorganized mess. They've got 911 conspiracy people, global warming advocates, those wanting bigger subsidies, anarchists... the list goes on and on.

2) I'll know they are serious about busting the architects of the financial meltdown when they want Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Franklin Raines and Maxine Waters locked up. Until then, meh. They're just bitching.

Can't believe I would ever agree with you, because I'm a liberal. However, these people are a disorganized mess. They are as all over the board as the tea party. I used to be far more political and had signed up with Move On and some other e-newsletters, etc. I became disillusioned when they asked for contributions daily, it seemed like and were as guilty as sensationalism and creating demagogues in order to get people all riled up. I feel like both sides have cried wolf way too many times to take anyone seriously anymore.

Politicians and diapers should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Top Bottom