Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pellet vs Cream vs Injection

VintageStrat

A Woman Friend of mine receives measured doses of Estrogen and Testosterone via a "pellet" of sorts under her skin.

Whats the word on that delivery system for Males and TRT ?

Many options here, via pellets under skin, Cream, and injection. Pellets are time released, cream does work if your body absorps well, and injections are immediate. In my opinion, I opt for injections which are really painless and smooth, they get in your blood stream immediately. Topicals is an everyday ordeal, pellets ,I have not tried, can't comment too much on the use.

Dr. tried me on Testim gel at first. After 3 months, my T level went from 240 to 90 despite daily applications. Not typical - I must have thick skin.
I was responding to the shots he gave me during my quarterly visits, so he let me start Test E injections myself... 400mg every 3 weeks (I'm breaking it up into weekly doses though).
Last lab I was at 389 at 3 weeks after a 400mg injection. Not as high as I'd like, but the next step would be pellets.
I decided to stick with injections for now. I'm curious what others say about the pellets though.
I didn't like the gel anyway. Took forever to dry and stayed tacky all day.

I have tried the pellets, once. That was enought for me to know that was not for me. They slam them into your body I just couldn't imagine that every month. Never tried cream as i have little girls, not an option. For simplicity and least pain go with the shots...

I heard the pellets were just twice a year. Was it really that bad. Did they make a small incision at your hip or use something else. Thanks

I can't remember I think my dr wanted to do it every 2 months for maximum potential...

I rejected the gel because like goin on 4T I have children as well. I've tried the patch now for 3-4 weeks. There are some disadvantages to using it also. I have forgotten to put it on every day. I have found it laying on the bathroom floor after I missed throwing it into the trash can and the children could have found it and picked it up and gotten any residue on them. Plus the sites where you place the patch can become red and itchy after multiple patches have been placed on the same site.

The pellet is a little invasive for me, so I'm opting for injections starting tomorrow. Once every 2 weeks or once a week is something I should be able to do.

Just my opinion.

Top Bottom