Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec problems!

TravFlex91

Sup bros?
Having a few pec issues here, recently stopped with smith machine bench and have been doing all dumbells except for incline bench which I do with a barbell.
I'm having a hard time utilizing and working the pec minor. I can tell this because my pecs are large and full at the top and kind of have a concave shape as of now, any ideas besides dips and decline bench?

If you want your lower chest to be visible you need to drop bodyfat and do declines both presses and flys. The dumbells seem to work best for development. High pulley cable flys work well also.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you want your lower chest to be visible you need to drop bodyfat and do declines both presses and flys. The dumbells seem to work best for development. High pulley cable flys work well also.

My body fat isn't really an issue my friend.. Just have trouble activating pec minor..

In that case cable flys are imo the best way to add detail to any part of your chest.

I love dbs as well but the cables blow my chest up. They will add great detail and vascularity. I do them as a finisher.

Top Bottom