Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peace out, guys!

plunk, if you can try to get in touch with him. That first post did not sound good. Normally I'd just think someone was taking a break from EF, but he's talked about the meds he's on and I know first hand what they can do to you.

does someone have him on fb?

EF is the only way I've ever contacted him.

i honestly did think you two probably txted here and there irl. Hmmm, well somebody get to him. I will admit i don't really know the circumstances in what happened with Shrimp but I thought i remember seeing someone say he also signed off kind of like this.

He is shrouded in mystery, like an alter boy in a dark confessionary.
This ^
Wish I did have some contact form with him, I dont like this either, his post was too vague, he's gone before which is fine but this time feels different... I hope I'm just being dramatic but I dont like this one bit :(

He is using his alter and forgot to switch over.

someone get his damn number next time so we can make sure he's ok fuck. I hate when this shit happens to someone good on the board. :(

He will be fine - he always takes EF holidays. Just usually right before hi xx,999 rolls over. First thing I did was check his post count.

Place just is not right without him.

Top Bottom