Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pdaddy Lestat 4th of July *Pics

pdaddyII said:
Hell yea, hook it up. Text it to me if you can.
good bros help other good bros dip their wick!

Lestat said:
my drink of choice on the beer!

you don't play flip cup with kind brew.

Shit, sorry dude. I forgot you guys don't roll like me and my brethren Yonkers. You know? Fortune 500 CEOs? We play flip cup with Dom.

patsfan1379 said:
Fuck me thats right!! I remember some perv a while back made some cartoon of all the Smurfs runnin a gang bang on the only girl Smurf. Smurfette????

I had to look it up, I couldn't remember it either. I might have to seek out that smurf gangbang.

PuddleMonkey said:
I had to look it up, I couldn't remember it either. I might have to seek out that smurf gangbang.

I'm at work right now so I can't find it, it definatly exists though. I'll check when I get home tonight.

bluepeter said:
Shit, sorry dude. I forgot you guys don't roll like me and my brethren Yonkers. You know? Fortune 500 CEOs? We play flip cup with Dom.
hahahah!!! loL!!

pdaddy is gonna have some kiddos in san diego after this weekend!!

pdaddyII said:
62ycl60.jpg
looking good nex tto all those fattys paul walker...are you "on"?

Hey pdaddy do you like having sex with average girls like lestat does?

You are better looking, in better shape and appear to have more game. I'm guessing you only hit an average girl for a rut buster.

Lestat said:
good bros help other good bros dip their wick!
lmao@ lestat hooking pdaddy up with someone hes already banged so he can 1 up him and be lik e" i banged that girl" after u start datingher

Top Bottom