Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT workout routine intensity

arthur w

Guys hi, I would like to ask if your pct work out has to be as intense as when your were cycling, I did a cycle of test,deca and dbol so you can imagine I was pushing at the gym like crazy, do I have to keep the same intensity, or I will lose my gains if I slow down a bit?

What put the muscle on in the first place will keep it there during a PCT.

You need to train with the same intensity during a PCT that you did on cycle. What changes is the amount of volume you should do. During a PCT your recovery ability won't be as good so you should train with the same amount of volume as you did during your cycle but the intensity should just be as high.

For example, if you did 5 sets of 10 reps of squats on cycle. During your PCT, only do 3-4 sets but still give each set 110% just like you did when you were on your cycle.

@muskate is right - this is a huge mistake many guys commit - they stop working out on PCT, which is a wrong thing to do. You need to push as hard as possible. Obviously, you will not be able to lift as much as if you were on cycle, but you still need to keep pushing hard.

Have to agree with the boys. Either push it as hard as on cycle, or you will start losing some of your gains

yes but you aren't going to gain in a linear fashion forever. if that was possible everyone who has been lifting and using steroids for years would weight 1000 pounds of muscle. it doesn't work like that

pct and bridge is the time for your body to take a step back and recover. you will not be able to lift as much as you did on anabolics, i hope you realize this. and really your body doesn't want to keep taking that pounding. so lift hard, but realize you need to take 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

You definitely want to keep up the same intensity. The mental factor is why a lot of people lose gains as well. They do not feel as strong and then start to slack with diet and training. Just keep pushing as hard as you can.

Top Bottom