Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT using SARMS

coasta007

I've been reading a bit about SARMS being used instead of injectable steroids etc and just out of curiosity, could a SARMS cocktail be used as a PCT when coming off a cycle of whatever AAS and if so, would it be as effective?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Certain SARMS could be a nice thing to use during PCT to prevent muscle loss and to give you the energy to keep training with intensity during this difficult period. But they definitely can not replace the PCT, since they do not contribute to natural testosterone production.

The two best SARMS to include in a PCT protocol are cardarine and ostarine.

• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

Nutrobal (mk-677) would be a great addition to the perfect PCT protocol. I would use the nutrobal at a dosage of 25mg/day. Nutrobal is basically the same thing as HGH. Nutrobal signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH production. The nice thing about nutrobal is it doesnt effect testosterone production so it's great to include in a PCT and in between steroid cycles.

Top Bottom