I don't think anybody can tell you for sure which is better but I personally wouldn't do 2500iu's in a single injection. I prefer lower more frequent doses. Try both and see which way you recover better. Everybodys differant and theres always a lot of debate about how HCG should be administered and when.
Hey youngguns, how about I keep bombing you till next Christmas instead. Who's got the shit karma now asshole. You can do whatever you like with your time jerkoff.
Hey youngguns, how about I keep bombing you till next Christmas instead. Who's got the shit karma now asshole. You can do whatever you like with your time jerkoff.
aww, did you max out your credit card buying karma? HAHAHA
Ps. I will continue to ruin your threads fag breath . See the thing is, the only people affected by the black, are the people reading it, EVERYONE BUT ME. lol.
aww, did you max out your credit card buying karma? HAHAHA
Ps. I will continue to ruin your threads fag breath . See the thing is, the only people affected by the black, are the people reading it, EVERYONE BUT ME. lol.
Depends on what your cycle is/was.... if you're running short esters at the end, then run 500iu HCG ED for the last 10 days of the cycle. If you're running longer esters, then run the same dosage 1-3 days after the last cycle shot. An AI such as Aromasin or AIFM throughout. After your last HCG shot, start PCT (clomid).