Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help!! Noob

Aspirin (an antiplatelet), along with other anticoagulants like warfarin, should be avoided during cycles.
The reason is because you'll be using IM injections. In hospitals we try to avoid IM injections in patients taking such medications because of the higher risk of hematoma formation.

Also Aspirin has no effect on blood pressure.

And to answer your original question, why not try a classical Test E cycle for 12 weeks and see how that goes?
Don't forget to use HCG along side Test to keep your boys pumping. A low dose AI to prevent estrogen related side-effects.

Then a classical PCT with Clomid + Nolva.
You can even do a PCT on an AI only since you won't be totally shut down since you were using HCG on cycle.

I'm going to do a basic test cycle, as suggested. Most likely just sus, as recommended above (pasted below). Any suggestions/changes to the schedule below? Also, I'll wait to get some clomid and nolva.

your cycle should be something like
1-12 500mg of sus per week

500iu of hcg eod between your cycle and pct

15-16Clomid 50mg ED
nolva 20mg ED
17-18
clomid 25mg ED
nolva 20mg ED

My cycle was constructed, through the advice of my buddy (recreational bodybuilder/paramedic), who's brother completes. I'm going off what I was told. Reason for my post, is to question whether I was given good advice. I've listed what I have. If you have a better cycle combination/schedule, along with suggestions for PCT, I'm all ears. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again (I do have 10ml of sus also)

I rec 12-14 week test cycle. teste, cyp or as last resort sust (not as effective for bbing and harder to dose IMO) and a PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot. 4-5 week pct of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed. ALSO an AI DURING cycle leading up to PCT. Dex 0.25-0.5mg eod (start lower end and up if needed.)
leave tren for a few cycles, and stick to good diet.

I rec 12-14 week test cycle. teste, cyp or as last resort sust (not as effective for bbing and harder to dose IMO) and a PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot. 4-5 week pct of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed. ALSO an AI DURING cycle leading up to PCT. Dex 0.25-0.5mg eod (start lower end and up if needed.)
leave tren for a few cycles, and stick to good diet.

Recommend Arimidex over Aromasin?

Top Bottom