Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Help!! Noob

gorgeousb82

High End Bro
Platinum
Age 32, Seasoned Gym, but poor diet over past yr.

Tried an 8wk cycle, (Sus/Tren/Prop/Mast) a few years ago with great success, but my PCT, or lack thereof really screwed me. Didn't feel normal for a good 6 months.

Now I have a TRI-Mix (Test Prop-100mgs/Tren Ace-50mgs/Mast Prop-50mgs) I also have Provi-mast pills.

Need advice on Cycle, and PCT.

Suggestions from my buddy (who's also a paramedic)

1cc (1/2 twice per wk) 1st 14days week, then up to 2cc per week for remaining 10 wks

Additional Sups

DHEA 25mg 2x/day

Chromium 400 2x/day

Aspirin 1x/day

Flush Free Niacin 500mg 1x/day

Milk Thistle 175mg 2x/day

MultiVitamin (Nature's Fuel) 1x/day

Really need advice, as to whether the amounts/mix is good, and more importantly, what is needed (gear, amount, frequency) for PCT. I think i'm prone to gyno, and possible hair loss. Didn't really grow much facial hair, until 1st cycle. Any help offered is greatly appreciated

**Note: I have a box (10IU) of Somatropin. Not sure how to use, or whether necessary.

My former buddy who set me up, said on poke per day indefinitely. Good idea? Necessary? He and I don't speak any more, so appreciate any advice offered.

Really need some assistance here. Want to avoid going at it ignorantly. Is there some code necessary, to get replies?

your 10iu of somatropin is useless. if you cant construct a cycle or a pct you dont need tren. why not a simple sus only cycle?

My cycle was constructed, through the advice of my buddy (recreational bodybuilder/paramedic), who's brother completes. I'm going off what I was told. Reason for my post, is to question whether I was given good advice. I've listed what I have. If you have a better cycle combination/schedule, along with suggestions for PCT, I'm all ears. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again (I do have 10ml of sus also)

your first cycle should have been a test only cycle so you screwed up there. you need to get your diet in check if you want to fully benefit from aas.

your cycle should be something like
1-12 500mg of sus per week

500iu of hcg eod between your cycle and pct

15-16Clomid 50mg ed
nolva 20mg ed
17-18
clomid 25mg ed
nolva 20mg ed

Thanks. I'm at approx %15 now. For the hgc, only 3 weeks (12-15). Also, any suggestions on the orals, (provi-mast pills, aspirin, niacin, etc.). Are they necessary, or should they be saved for another cycle?

What's cc?
Clomiphene citrate?
I also didn't quite get how you're going to use it. Was the regimen you described for intracycle use or for PCT?

What's the Aspirin for?

RE: What's cc?
Clomiphene citrate?
I also didn't quite get how you're going to use it. Was the regimen you described for intracycle use or for PCT?

What's the Aspirin for?

"CC" is the measurement of the TriMix recommended per dart. 12 wk total cycle (not considering PCT). He suggested the aspirin, to increase circulation, and prevent an increase in blood pressure.

Aspirin (an antiplatelet), along with other anticoagulants like warfarin, should be avoided during cycles.
The reason is because you'll be using IM injections. In hospitals we try to avoid IM injections in patients taking such medications because of the higher risk of hematoma formation.

Also Aspirin has no effect on blood pressure.

And to answer your original question, why not try a classical Test E cycle for 12 weeks and see how that goes?
Don't forget to use HCG along side Test to keep your boys pumping. A low dose AI to prevent estrogen related side-effects.

Then a classical PCT with Clomid + Nolva.
You can even do a PCT on an AI only since you won't be totally shut down since you were using HCG on cycle.

Top Bottom