Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT help for noob cycling Sus 250...?

G-Roi1688

Hey guys... I am a noob to steroid cycling and would really appreciate some help or advice, heres the run down.

Im 25 years old. 85kgs(187lbs) 5'11. Been training since I was 16, but only got serious gains from the past 4 years going from 75kgs(165lbs) at 21 to current weight.

I did a little research about my cycle before I started (really regret) because my friend had done a cycle so I had faith in what he was telling me.

When i finally started my research I found that the PCT he had given me (Nolvadex) did not add up to all the PCT recommendations I have seen on the forums for Cycling Sustanon.

My cycle is 8wks on Sus 250 alone 500mg/week. Two shots on a Saturday and Wednesday. I am currently running my 2nd week. PCT prescribed was 8 tabs of 20mgs(taking half a tab 10mgs until done) with instruction to take a few weeks after last shot.

So as you can see, this may look a little stupid to those who have experience in cycling. Would REALLY appreciate any advice on what to do. As i am seriously thinking of stopping this cycle. Thanks Guys :(

Extend your cycle to at least 10week.. sust is made up of long esters that wont do fuck all in 8 weeks. Get yourself some aromasin. This is an AI. It will stop test converting to estrogen giving you bitch tits. Get hcg and run it the last 2 weeks of your cycle at 500iu a week and then after your last pin bump it up to 1000iu for 2weeks..

After these 2 weeks then you start PCT..
I use Clomid
Unleashed
Post cycle
DAA
Aromasin.

You have loads of time to get this stuff before pct starts..

Hope thats helps

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

here you go bro...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Hey guys... I am a noob to steroid cycling and would really appreciate some help or advice, heres the run down.

Im 25 years old. 85kgs(187lbs) 5'11. Been training since I was 16, but only got serious gains from the past 4 years going from 75kgs(165lbs) at 21 to current weight.

I did a little research about my cycle before I started (really regret) because my friend had done a cycle so I had faith in what he was telling me.

When i finally started my research I found that the PCT he had given me (Nolvadex) did not add up to all the PCT recommendations I have seen on the forums for Cycling Sustanon.

My cycle is 8wks on Sus 250 alone 500mg/week. Two shots on a Saturday and Wednesday. I am currently running my 2nd week. PCT prescribed was 8 tabs of 20mgs(taking half a tab 10mgs until done) with instruction to take a few weeks after last shot.

So as you can see, this may look a little stupid to those who have experience in cycling. Would REALLY appreciate any advice on what to do. As i am seriously thinking of stopping this cycle. Thanks Guys :(

Jt

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EliteFitness

How much Clomid, Aromasin and HCG would i need for this PCT? Would you run the some PCT if you were to use TEST-E?

Top Bottom