Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT, dostinex question. Help!

william7487

So I am into my PCT running hcg 500 units every 3 days, aromasin EOD day and clomid daily. about 2 weeks in.

my cycle was deca for 8 weeks and then tren ace for 4. so I got some nipple sensitivity(now gone), that lump behind the nipple(now gone) and lactating a bit..
I was taking Caber from god knows what peptide company 2x a week. (blue bottle, gray label and a flame followed by Cabergoline). My buddy told me they might be under-dosed.

So I'm trying to doctor myself with this. Still lactating very, very little. like i said, sensitivity is gone and lump is gone.

wondering if I should keep taking ag-guys dostinex into my PCT until lactation issue is resolved.

I don't believe in this liquid compound,for me a big percentage is a shit. Make blood work,go from your doctor and if it comes out of the milk from the nipple're definitely in hyperprolactinemia and make prescribe a remedy. That could be selegiline,caber o bromocriptine.

Top Bottom