Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Australia

Hey guys. someone check this out for me and tell me what you's think, legit or shit?
Medicinestore.com.au

I had a quick look mate, I reakon this site is in another country and simply titled Australian, but then again it has the au on the Web address....???
Give them your credit card number and let me know :)

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Yea i found some other stuff about it and it says its located it USA. I dont know how it can have the .au on the web address though. They do bank transfer so i might try buy somethin cheap and see what happens. At least they cant take everything ive got that way. lol.

I had a quick look mate, I reakon this site is in another country and simply titled Australian, but then again it has the au on the Web address....???
Give them your credit card number and let me know :)

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Well I think there is no need to do that; I've read reviews om this site and found out that there was no information about the customer services of the company as the site is not reviewed by users and so it is difficult to conclude anything about the legitimacy of the site. We read the information displayed on the company’s website and found that there was no shipping policy and any refund policies of the company. To read further about this you can read at RXSTARS.NET.

Top Bottom