Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT and feeling flu-like symptoms

C0LUMB0

second day of PCT after my 14 week run and i am feeling a bit shitty.
Head ache, hot flushes and possibly elevated BP...like that shit feeling you get when the flu is kicking off.
Has anybody else experienced anything like this ?
PCT looks like this :
Aromasin 25mg ED week 1 , 12.5mg ED weeks 2-4
Hcgenerate 10 caps ED week 1 ( prob over kill but my nuts are lovin it ),5 caps ED weeks 2-4
UNleashed 3 caps ED
Post cycle 3 caps twice a day
sustain alpha 6 pumps ED ( i have forma but am saving to use on my next run )

Am not sure if any of the above are causing the problem or maybe its the drop in T levels ???

I should mention that i have not really spread the dose out during the day ...so im popping 5 caps hcgenerate+3 unleashed +3 post cycle in one go x 2 ED.:cool:

i would put my money on you caught the flu. atleast you caught it after your cycle i suppose and not in the middle of it.

i usually catch a really bad sinus cold in the spring co-inciding with pollen season where i live.

Yeh thats possible too bro....am just back from thailand and the change in climate might have brought it on.

After Deca I have. Your cortisol levels are high after cycle. I would add in a gram or so of vitamin C everyday.

The higher the better man... as much as you can handle without getting the shits.

I always get sick the 4-5th week in my cycle from test flu.

I also sometimes get sick during the second week of my PCT when test levels are low.

Test does affect the immune system so I always expect it.

I would prefer forma on cycle instead of PCT but I don't think that would matter in regard to the symptoms you mention. It's most likely unrelated. I know it's hard to determine mood, strength, and libido when you're sick, but how are you holding your gains so far?

Top Bottom