Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT a Hoax?

Okay guys, I want to add a quick disclaimer to this thread.

Like I said before, I do not want this thread to turn into a billboard for all of the sponsors of this site. At the same time, this thread was not created so that people could bash the sponsors. I have bought many things from a few of the sponsors on this site, and I have absolutely nothing to complain about. In fact, I believe that Need to Build Muscle is one of, if not the best supplement company in the game today. If you prefer a HCG, Clomid, Nolva, ect.. PCT, then let it be known. If you think an all natural PCT is the best way to get the job done, then let it be know. If you think a mixture of the two is best, THEN LET IT BE KNOWN. Just don't fill this thread with empty posts that are just there to bash or promote.

Keep it respectful, or I can see this thread getting deleted very quickly.

Nelson - Like I said before, I have much respect for you. You stand behind what you say and believe, and don't change every other week when something new comes out. Also, if you did happen to make money off of Unleashed and Post Cycle, then that would not bother me a bit. You are the mastermind behind the combo, you stand behind them to the fullest, and really believe in them.

hardgainer - Both recoveries were fairly similar, I can't really say one was better than the other. They both had their pros and cons.

Top Bottom