Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

payment methods

KA-BAR said:
OK BA or Term bump that thread up about how to deal with the FAT WU clearks again. lol

Bwahahah...You just have to treat the fat WU girls nice and they just love it...
They get limited (if any :eek: ) attention from men so give them a little and they get all giddy over it :D :p

I talked the last WU girl into cashing some money orders for me (and she gave me a discount since I was nice, and flirty with her...:D)

Then again I have fucked girls for alot less than a WU discount :eek:...I used to bang a girl who worked at KFC just so I could get free chicken every night after she got off work :D lol...:p
(and I am pretty sure I gave that girl Chlamydia :lmao: )

The Terminator said:
Bwahahah...You just have to treat the fat WU girls nice and they just love it...
They get limited (if any :eek: ) attention from men so give them a little and they get all giddy over it :D :p

I talked the last WU girl into cashing some money orders for me (and she gave me a discount since I was nice, and flirty with her...:D)

Then again I have fucked girls for alot less than a WU discount :eek:...I used to bang a girl who worked at KFC just so I could get free chicken every night after she got off work :D lol...:p
(and I am pretty sure I gave that girl Chlamydia :lmao: )

I wondered why I was burnin after that damn chicken girl! Damn you term! :) I loved her chicken though. Oh, and I'll only pay cash for chicken.

Top Bottom