Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Paying for Pink"

muscle_geek

I sure wish some of these popups didn't just jump out at you with this kind of shit. Just got busted by a female coworker. She didn't say anything, but I know she saw it. Oh well. I'm the office pervert now.

Go to Cnet.com and download popup killer.

It eliminates all the fucking popup ads. You have to build your pop-up list, but once you do it you will never see them again.

Thanks bro. I'll give it a shot. Its almost like he's playing a joke or something with some of the titles. Well, he got one on me.

George is doing what he has to do to run a business.

If you don't like it, stop whining and/or leave.

This is a great resource and its free unless you decide to upgrade to platinum.

Plus, your work computer is NOT yours, it's the company's - you can get canned for wasting time on sites like this (given the IT policies of most companies).

Not whining here. To a great extent us freeloaders are his business. We look at the banners. He has our attention. But its annoying not only on this site, but others as well that they throw things in your face. I like this site and I will continue to post here, but I DO have the right to complain as this is an open forum. Has anyone here actually selected the Pay for Pink popup?

I am sick of the popup ads as well. I have heard that even the platinum members get them even though they are not supposed to. The owner (George) or developer of this site needs to chill a bit on them. iIt seems that the same 3 are popping up all the time. Atleast make the popups worthwhile.....I am already on the damn mailing list....DONT ASK AGAIN! <EG>

B

I have no probs with the popups if you are a non paying member, but if you are a platinum member they get annoying.

Why do the pop ups for steroid information "free reports", ask you to give them your email addy, first and last name and then when I click to request them it takes me to an invalid page? Does this happen to anybody else?

LivinLarger said:
I have no probs with the popups if you are a non paying member, but if you are a platinum member they get annoying.

I think you may have that backwards. I don't have any popup probs with platinum

Top Bottom