Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

past DNPers

how long since your last cap?

i've had the "pleasure" of doing 3 dnp cycles this year; experienced all the aftermath problems you have described. it takes me about 7 to 10 days to stabilize. i drop almost as much weight AFTER the cycle as during it. my ankles, face, pecs and waist retained water. but be patient, to goes away.

I retain so much f-ing water that I look Like another person. It always scares with how long it takes it to flush out because I think i look fat and want to start another cycle again right away.

I put on more water than i cared to discuss. It was like the fat loss was replaced with water and then some. It took me almost three weeks to lose it all!!! Your muscles will fill out and look awesome when your system gets back to normal.

Fear not!!!;)

Cool.

I've been told 8-10 days to drop the water, I'm allowing myself 14 days from last pill until contest day. My pill will be sun night.

Also, what did you eat the 2 or 3 days after the cycle? Will my metabolism be as reved up after, of does it drop down pretty quickly?

Thanks and keep the info coming!

Big Country 056 said:
Cool.

I've been told 8-10 days to drop the water, I'm allowing myself 14 days from last pill until contest day. My pill will be sun night.

Also, what did you eat the 2 or 3 days after the cycle? Will my metabolism be as reved up after, of does it drop down pretty quickly?

T4-T3 conversion goes back to normal as soon
as blood levels of DNP fall AND you replenish
your liver glycogen.

Godspeed

Big Country 056 said:
Cool.

For 2-3 days after last dose ran out, I would have 600g carbs to help revive my metabolic rate. Further, you should follow a 50/30/20 (protein/carb/fat) if you want to maintain.

Mr.X :cool:

Try splitting them up...have 20-30 post workout (HIGH-GI) then have Low-Gi throughout the day. I would say this is a good rule-of-thumb not to gain any fat back.

Worked great for me.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom