Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Paradise Hotel tonight was...

Austin316

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
BUSH LEAGUE, That ending pisses m off, I don't wanna wai a friggin week to know who Kieth kicks out! I hate endings like that, I want Scott and Miss I have no personality to leave..blah stupid show I can't believe it hooked me

I think holly is a bitch however I do like Scott. I think he is one of the most "real" people on that show that doesn't bullshit with people and just tells it like it is.

I thought it was quite amusing to watch the "dave saga" unfold where he tried to play both sides of the fence and ended up getting called out on it. Personally I would rather see Keith and Tara win rather than Dave and Charla I just don't like the way dave lies to everyone to keep them on his side. However he does know how to play the game to almost an exact science. Damn I love this show hehe.

help...i had to go to a funeral last night and missed the show. i hate to admit it, but i'm kinda' hooked on it. can someone give me a quick recap?

I swear to God if I didn't know that this was about a stupid Fox reality show I would think it was some kind of soap opera.

TV is just pathetic.

Bodhisattva said:
I swear to God if I didn't know that this was about a stupid Fox reality show I would think it was some kind of soap opera.

TV is just pathetic.

The only station on at my house is usually TLC.....my damn wife is hooked on those decorating shows.

I think I have acquired bedsores from last nights show, that was really long.

All I have to say is : THANK the good Lord Amy is gone! I couldn't take her laryngitis-voice overgrown-haircut crying-screaming-biatch-self any longer.

Top Bottom