Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parabolan Is Back!!!

I just recieved excellent looking amps of Masteron. Exp date is july 2001. It looks exactly like masteron on E2`s web site. Damn I forgot a disk with a picture at home.
I`ll post it on the board tomorrow. I hope lab test will show how good this stuff is.

if you do a search on his posts you ll notice that all this fucker's ever done is having people on with a bunch of bullshit -

There are a whole lot of nice and helpful bros on this board and I just hate seeing them being taken for a ride, thats all...

do a search guys...you ll see what I mean...:mad: :mad: :mad:

i have 10 amp of Parabolan...

now it is gelobol!! cooooooooool
cost in pharma: 25FF, so 3.7 usd
i am waiting for 50 amp

tomorrow i will scan it!

it is real!

Maybe Riroo is right! I just saw one my dealers, he has the parabolan too! And it looks really, really legit! I took the chance and bought 12 amps (they are not realy expensive in holland 4,5$ a amp). I will scan the packaging and will make a photo of the amp, will post them tomorrow...

Hope this is true..

koen said:
Maybe Riroo is right! I just saw one my dealers, he has the parabolan too! And it looks really, really legit! I took the chance and bought 12 amps (they are not realy expensive in holland 4,5$ a amp). I will scan the packaging and will make a photo of the amp, will post them tomorrow...

Hope this is true..

I am sorry to disapoint you koen, but Parabolan has been discontinued a long time ago and shows no signs whatsoever of being revived - As a matter of fact, since the 1999 doping incidents, French policy on AS has been very clear: production of all AS (exept for a few testosterone esters) will progressively be discontinued. The only way you're gonna get parabolan is through counterfeit marketing. doesn't mean it's not good stuff - just not the original stuff thats all.

I have checked it out...believe me.
:)

anyway I WANT 50 AMPULES AND i WANT THEM RIGHT NOW AT NO COST

first off..havent heard about that...but will tell you the conterfit parabolan out there with the same lot number and exp 5/2003...is legit...been using it and seeing the results....the box , insert and amp are exact copies..the solution tastes exactly alike and the results are there...

Top Bottom