Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pantothenic Acid (B5)

tripleV

Anyone know where you can buy large quantities of this stuff. The health food store near my place only sells 1000 mg caps in bottles of 90....this is only lasting me like 9 days!!!

Help thanks :)

what the hell you doing with the stuff... free basin it?????

heehe...

sorry...teasing ya :D

i don't know... :confused:

yeah its supposed to help w/ your break outs...tanning and differin gel seem to work well too......

I get individual amino acids by the kilo from Seltzer Chemical Co. in CA ((800) 735-8137). They sell D-Calcium Pantothenate USP. You can probably buy it by the kilogram if they will sell it to you.

W6

tripleV said:
Anyone know where you can buy large quantities of this stuff. The health food store near my place only sells 1000 mg caps in bottles of 90....this is only lasting me like 9 days!!!

Help thanks :)

I have never seen it in larger quantities.....chk out some sites on the internet........ bad break outs my dear?? Hope its not ass pimples on that fine booty :D Hee hee.....

Triple V, you may be able to cut the dosage down to around 2-5grams if you have no pre-existing acne. A lot of people who use it as a "preventative" measure have been using these dosages with great success. However, if you are already broken-out, then the higher dosages might be better. I have not taken B5 for acne, but might give it a shot if I decide to juice after this semester of school.

BMJ

Top Bottom