Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panel Finds No 'Smoking Gun' in Probe of 9/11 Intelligence Failures

Frackal said:
What exactly makes the Senate Intelligence Committee a reliable source of unbiased information... this is laughable like the interview with former DCI John Deutch regarding the contra cocaine situation....would you really trust the CIA Inspector General to be the single invesigative entity in that situation? How is it any different here? Is this a case of the criminals policing themselves?

I think if anything the quote from the Dem Senator makes it at least slightly more reputable. His party would love to hint more fault w/ the current administration. My opinion, for what it's worth.

That is an interesting point spent. Contrary to what steroid virgin likely thinks I am not a liberal out to prove the Bush's wrong. Steroid Virgin is a conservative looking to further his viewpoints, Clinton is like the Emannuel Goldstein of the Republican party...At least on this site anyway....

I will tell you what though, from their post Sept. 11th actions, I DO think the Bush Administration is fucking shit and one of the worst things to happen to this country.

Why is Bush pushing for this totalitarian (and totally unecessary) Homeland Defense Agency to be exempt from the FOIA (freedom of information act) and the Federal Whistleblowers Protection act? Don't any of you fucking conservatives take a moment to ask yourself about this?

" The Department must fully comply with FOIA and whistleblowers must be protected.
As proposed by the President, the agency would be exempt from FOIA disclosure, drastically limiting the agency's responsibility to answer public questions. The proposal also empowers the secretary of the new agency to waive the safeguards contained in the federal Whistleblower Protection Act. Protection for bravery like that displayed by FBI Agent Coleen Rowley would not exist in the new agency. "

Why has John Ashcroft, in the words of the NOT liberal MattTheSkywalker "called for (and received) the abrogation of more rights than any other AG ever. "

<Now even though it's totally irrelevant, I will add that Janet Reno should burn for Waco and more>

Anyone who thinks that these politicians actually give a fuck about you or put your interests first as they should is blind and incredibly naive. That is why I cannot understand how ANYONE with a shred of intelligence can support either party.

Frackal said:

Why is Bush pushing for this totalitarian (and totally unecessary) Homeland Defense Agency to be exempt from the FOIA (freedom of information act) and the Federal Whistleblowers Protection act? ...

" The Department must fully comply with FOIA and whistleblowers must be protected.
As proposed by the President, the agency would be exempt from FOIA disclosure, drastically limiting the agency's responsibility to answer public questions. The proposal also empowers the secretary of the new agency to waive the safeguards contained in the federal Whistleblower Protection Act. Protection for bravery like that displayed by FBI Agent Coleen Rowley would not exist in the new agency. "

good points frackal.

Steroid_Virgin said:
Thats what happens when you zero out the budget for military and defense spending... Thanks clinton/gore

come on man, military spending and intelligence are two totally different animals.

blame clinton and gore all you want, 9-11 happened on dubya's watch.

Top Bottom