Nathan
New member
I wish there were a soundtrack to my life. Everything would be so much more interesting. That, and I might have the testicles to do daring things what with all the inspiring music going on in the background. For instance, today I had an appointment with some lady at my school. She was kind and is totally gonna give me more time to write exams than everyone else. Anyway, the receptionist was the most attractive woman I have ever met in person. After i left I realized that had there been dramatic music playing I would have asked her out. What I'm going to do is work on hiring someone to follow me around and play music that is appropriate to whatever I happen to be doing at pivotal points of my days. Then , when I return to see the recpetionist again I will for sure say something rude and alluring to her. She will be all over me, you'll see.
Oh, and palatial feces facial of course.
Oh, and palatial feces facial of course.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














