Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PA: 1-Adiol question

cockdezl

Elite Mentor
Does 1-androstenediol have the same irritant properties as 1-testosterone? Essentially, would an injectable 1-Adiol cause the same pain as injectable 1-test?

1-ad is the precusor to 1-test and yes I think it does have the same irritant properties. Break open a 1-ad capsule and see for youself. (Don't try it)

cockdezl said:
Does 1-androstenediol have the same irritant properties as 1-testosterone? Essentially, would an injectable 1-Adiol cause the same pain as injectable 1-test?

1-adiol has sort of a delayed irritant effect. If you put it on your tongue you don't feel much of anything for a minute or so and then you start to get a mild burn. In contrast, 1-testosterone and 1-adione on the tongue will have you spitting and screaming within about 5-10 seconds

I think what happens with 1-adiol is that it absorbs into the tongue and then localized metabolism to 1-test starts occuring slowly and that is when the mild burn starts to come on.

If you injected 1-adiol into a muscle then you would probably get a slowly increasing pain at the injection site. I suggest you do not experiment to find out

Top Bottom