Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P Seven

MS said:

Along the lines of ordering more, I'm still a little confused over the difference between Orange and Peppermint?? How much lower dosed is Orange? How is it 'time-released' compared to Peppermint? The AF website doesn't mention any progesterone in the Orange formulation, but you mentioned it has some...how much??

And I second Millie's sentiments about the service-it took less than a week for it to get to me and I'm half way around the world!
orange is a much more even and time released formula. you can probably use once, perhaps twice a day dosing.

dosing is the same, the orange actually a bit stronger. though the dosage of actives is the same.

the peppermint is more of an "immeadiate relief" as it has a extremely short lag.

the women orange (which is still beta.. even though doubtful it will change much) will be available early next week

btw- wondering about your personal opinion on the potential addition of a mild aromatase inhibitor?

macrophage69alpha said:
btw- wondering about your personal opinion on the potential addition of a mild aromatase inhibitor?

Does that mean that it will be less likely to retain water? (please forgive my ignorance) If so, I likethe idea (even though I'm not MS :) ).

Is anyone noticing any water retention? I'm feeling kinda retained - although it IS the week before my period. Who knows what it is due to.

Yeah, I'm getting the fluid retention, but just as likely to be from progesterone as from E aromatization. I also have a sinking suspiscion that the fluid retention may just be the price I have to pay to have more mobile joints. Any thoughts Macro/W6 etc...?

Personally I don't think addition of a peripheral aromatase inhibitor will make much difference to us females, but might be useful for the men. I suspect our female ovarian output of E will so overwhelmingly swamp any minor contribution from circulating aromatase that we wouldn't notice it. It might make a minor difference in terms of peripheral production of Test in women though?? I wouldn't want to pay extra for it in a women's version, but others might think it useful. I thought the 7-oxo DHEA would cover that base (in theory).

MS said:
I thought the 7-oxo DHEA would cover that base (in theory).

synthesis not peripheral aromatase.. its a substrate limitation (in theory)

it would not affect the price and the dose would be low.. though that would probably necessitate a menapausal formula (though that has been anticipated)

"synthesis not peripheral aromatase.. its a substrate limitation (in theory)"

???huh??

I'm unclear if you mean the aromatase inhibitor you're THINKING about adding will decrease aromatase substrate (which I could only envision if it was specific for one of the enzymes on the path from pregnenolone to androstenedione or testosterone), or decrease aromatase transcription/translation, or increase aromatase clearance (ie inhibitors or upregulators of hepatic enzymes such as one of the CYP450s)??? In any event, I suspect it won't have measurable effect on ovarian aromatase activity or substrate, only peripheral?? In which case it also wouldn't have a very large impact on non-menopausal women's circulating E. Or maybe I entirely misunderstood the whole answer! I guess, by definition, a 'mild' inhibitor will likely be of little benefit to women, but maybe men.

7-oxo effect is rate limiting on E production as it competes for enzymes that produce the E substrate (which is slightly offset by additional preg.. which is why the decrease in E is minimal under the current protocol)

the above is a generalization as actual analysis of competition and enzyme levels as well as step(s) at which there may be competition (7-oxo reduction pathways).. is unavailable..

though still looking at and for some theoretical models.

Well, since I cannot figure out what is causing the excessive oily skin, breakouts and now oily hair, I am d/c the P7. I have been using P7 (peppermint) for about 4 weeks, have decreased the dosage and still have the excessive oily skin. Have also noticed some H2O retention. Otherwise no other effects other than what I previously posted. I may start again in a week just to see what happens.

takiniteasy,
peppermint -regular or womens?

benefits noticed during that time as well?

curious as with the womens formula several subjects have indicated noticeable fat loss

Macro, I used the original peppermint formula. Only after I had ordered and received the peppermint formula did the Women's formula become available. One benefit that I noticed immediately after d/c is I did not sleep as well and did get up once during the night to go potty. I geuss I took for granted that benefit but this oily skin and H2O retention has become annoying to the point that I had to stop the P7. Now the only things I take are Glucorell, ECA and apply Yohimburn 2xday. I dont think I used P7 long enough to notice any metabolism benefits, however it did seem to curb the sweet cravings. Will keep you updated.

My skin started to get REAL oily, but I just started using a stronger face wash (Neutrogena acne face wash) and problems no more!

I sleep so heavy and RARELY get up to potty.

Top Bottom