Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxavar question

Has anyone had any experience taking oxavar and if so what are your thoughts on it? From what I understand, it doesnt aromatize, so you you dont need to pct with anti-Es, but should you still do some clomid after cycle? I am looking to eventually do a cycle just for strength and fat loss and I heard that this is the way to go. Please enlighten me bros.

I didn't notice much of anything on the scale, or with how much I was pushing. What I did notice, was how I looked in the mirror. Simply put, it's amazing. I took 12mg a day for 4 wks

Slated, please don't tease us! Your reply begs the question, "in what way were the effects incredible"? I've heard very good things about this pro-steroid. I'm planning on starting a 6 week cycle of 9mg. Oxavar and 150mg. 1-TU/day for fat loss--I've heard this stack produces incredible fat loss while maintaining or increasing muscle mass, all with no side effects!

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Crowbar

Within two weeks, everyone noticed how hard and cut I was. I felt like I always had a pump.

Slated said:
I didn't notice much of anything on the scale, or with how much I was pushing. What I did notice, was how I looked in the mirror. Simply put, it's amazing. I took 12mg a day for 4 wks

what brand did u use?

Slated said:
Gaspari

I love LG's OHN too

thanks again for the good honest response...

would u ever reccomend going highe then the dose they reccomend maybe 20 mg ED?

its quite cheap

Top Bottom