Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

To be honest, I didn't get the crazy results people have been raving about. I was using the equivalent of 2.5 caps as well.. I did get some results, some minor change, but I'm a little disappointed. I would definitely try it again though at 3 caps throughout, it's a very promising stack GK came up with, but for me, at 2-2.5 caps, it didn't do much other than give me insane pumps in the gym and a more full look.

Strength is slightly slightly up, but nothing to write home about.

thanks for the honest log.Did you bf% decrease? what your your final stats starting andf finishing?

thanks for the honest log.Did you bf% decrease? what your your final stats starting andf finishing?

Today I'm 172lbs. Body fat maybe maybe maybe decreased a tiny bit. I ate just under maintenance calories (2100-2200). Stopped doing cardio the last week of Ox just to see what happened. Diet remained the same, weight remained the same. Body composition pretty much remained the same as well haha

Strength MAYBE went up a little bit. I used to struggle with 295x3 pause on bench. But now I can do it consistently with no spotter. Didn't get 4 reps, but 3 is solid. So there were SOME gains in terms of strength. My arms look a little sharper maybe grew a little bit, but didn't take any measurements pre-cycle.

Squats stayed pretty much the same. Highest I went was 405x3. Didn't deadliest much after I hit 500lbs. I'll probably hit another strength training cycle soon to see if I can get my deadlift up more.

Overall, I probably got more than I would have natty, but for the cost of the GK line, it's a waste of money to use 2 caps. Definitely recommend spending the extra money on the second bottle to use a higher dose. AND use it for 6 weeks, not 4 weeks.

But it could just be me. My buddy ate like shit and didn't do cardio with 30mg's of Epistane only and lost 5 pounds, got stronger, and vascular as shit.

Today I'm 172lbs. Body fat maybe maybe maybe decreased a tiny bit. I ate just under maintenance calories (2100-2200). Stopped doing cardio the last week of Ox just to see what happened. Diet remained the same, weight remained the same. Body composition pretty much remained the same as well haha

Strength MAYBE went up a little bit. I used to struggle with 295x3 pause on bench. But now I can do it consistently with no spotter. Didn't get 4 reps, but 3 is solid. So there were SOME gains in terms of strength. My arms look a little sharper maybe grew a little bit, but didn't take any measurements pre-cycle.

Squats stayed pretty much the same. Highest I went was 405x3. Didn't deadliest much after I hit 500lbs. I'll probably hit another strength training cycle soon to see if I can get my deadlift up more.

Overall, I probably got more than I would have natty, but for the cost of the GK line, it's a waste of money to use 2 caps. Definitely recommend spending the extra money on the second bottle to use a higher dose. AND use it for 6 weeks, not 4 weeks.

But it could just be me. My buddy ate like shit and didn't do cardio with 30mg's of Epistane only and lost 5 pounds, got stronger, and vascular as shit.

everyone reacts different bro. Some people are getting sick off 3 caps.Deff not something to jump into.Ramp up at minnimum

Soooo I've fallen off the face of the earth lately due to 50 hour work weeks.

Weighing in at 173lbs today. Strength and vascularity remain the same. Nothing new to report.

4 weeks of PCT ends in 2 days. Going to continue Clomid for one additional week at 12.5mg. Then I "bridge" for a month with PF Unleashed. Probably then taking a month off from that, then starting up some Cyp @400mg/wk for my first real cycle. Probably 12-14 weeks. With some high dose Epi at the beginning or the end. I'd like to try over 60mg because I felt nothing really at 55mg.

OKAY guys. PCT is officially over. Taking Unleashed for the next 4 weeks now. Weighed 172.5lbs this morning. So If you followed this log from start to finish, you know that is EXACTLY the same as where I started. I became a little more vascular. Strength maybe increased a tiny bit, and I can't really say I got much more lean.

Would I recommended Oxandrovar? NOT AT 2 CAPS. This was my first "real" cycle and I found that I must have a high tolerance to these specific hormones. I would like to try it again at 3 caps for the duration to give an accurate review on the product itself. But for me, 2 caps alone was bogus. AGAIN- I'm not saying Oxandrovar was a bust because everyone else has been getting great results from it, I just didn't respond like others. Nor do I think the dosing in 2 caps is really anything extraordinary.

I also had ZERO side effects. Maybe an extra cramp here or there and an increase in appetite. But other than that- nothing at all.

Going to maintain 170-175lbs until my next cycle, where I also plan on recomping and maintaining 170-175 except with 400mg of Test and some high dosed Epi. Hoping to get pretty lean while maintaining the same body weight. Probably not "bulking" this winter. Just slowly trying to get as lean as possible and maintaining it until I get sick of watching my diet real closely haha

Still working 50 hours a week and now class begins. So I'll be popping in and out of the EF and Evo boards until my next cycle begins. I'll probably do a rough log of it when it begins, just because it'll be my first cycle and its nice having people following to answer any questions.

Cheers guys.

Top Bottom