youngguns said:Remember that pic of that kid with downs saying "Bish" I asked my g/f if it looks like me, and she thought my face was photoshopped on his! LOLOLOL
your alwasy lurking ehc00per said:That's why I asked if this was you but you never answered.
![]()
![]()
bwhahhahahahahc00per said:That's why I asked if this was you but you never answered.
![]()
![]()
youngguns said:Remember that pic of that kid with downs saying "Bish" I asked my g/f if it looks like me, and she thought my face was photoshopped on his! LOLOLOL
PuddleMonkey said:.....
"Attachment only partially uploaded."
wtf does that mean? It loaded before for me.
lololoolololPuddleMonkey said:trying again....
c00per said:That's why I asked if this was you but you never answered.
![]()
![]()
Funny, but I LOVED the time out one. Post that one up again.Anything for a pretty lady.heatherrae said:Funny, but I LOVED the time out one. Post that one up again.
Okay...lol.youngguns said:heather Im making one of you
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














