Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Over work?

This all depends on your goals. Figure out what it is you want to achieve then design your training accordingly. What is your short, medium, and long term goals?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I get mixed answers I how many times a week to work each muscle group. Once or twice a week??

4 days rest per muscle group is generally the rule of thumb, just listen to your body thats the best way....ull know if youre overtraining, i like ot increase the volume of my workouts when "on" opposed to the frequency

to start just pick a good program that hundreds of people on this board have used and gotten good results. follow it 100% with great intensity. after 8-12 weeks switch up to another.. repeat

you will then know what program works best for you and can start switching

5x5 is good
wendler 5/3/1 is good
push/pull/legs good

start a log and go for it

moving this to the right forum ..

if you start getting tendonitis or inflammation you need to back off. listen to your body. if your muscles start getting sore and weak then you need to back off. listen to your body. once you learn how to listen to your body you will understand what i am talking about. now if you want to take anti-inflammatories and aspirin and keep pounding away when your body is telling you it needs a break then you will end up with chronic injuries.

there is no rule to working out. I will work out the same muscle 2 straight days in a row. or i will work the same muscle every 5 or 6 days. there is no rule as long as you are seeing results.. now if you aren't improving then you need to re-examine what you are doing. it makes a difference what kind of shape you are in as well

Top Bottom