Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Outrage Over Texas College MLK Day Party (featuring 40's, fried chicken, etc) PICS

pitbullrocco said:
did anyone ever figure out what the hell college this was at?
Tarleton State. Down the road from where I go (Texas State Univ.)
Tarleton is where all the flunkee rednecks from Texas State, UT, Texas A&M go to get a degree in swine masterbation technology.

i heard that dave....stephenville, tx....rodeo country.....cool little town

but you forgot texas tech and baylor too

pitbullrocco said:
i heard that dave....stephenville, tx....rodeo country.....cool little town

but you forgot texas tech and baylor too
Yea, flunkees from those two also lol.

Re: Outrage Over Texas College MLK Day Party (featuring 40's, fried chicken, etc) PIC

heatherrae said:
I'm in agreement here. Having a racist party on MLK day, or any day, frankly, would be grounds for expulsion if I were the dean. fucking little spoiled white kids won't get punished, though. It is obvious from the pictures that they think that they are superior to their black classmates. The dean should expel their asses and show them that they are NOT.

overkill X 100......this country is way to PC these days.....we need to get back to the fundamentals that this country is based on......makeing money and everyone pulling there own weight....this is not the land of Have and Have Nots.....in reality it the Will and Will Nots....everyone has the same opportunitis and acces to the same educational system....If there is a class difference between races in the USA in 2007 it's by individual choice ...not racism or bias......succes is something you must work for.....not something that is owed to you or can be given to you...regardless of your ethnenticity..

Re: Outrage Over Texas College MLK Day Party (featuring 40's, fried chicken, etc) PIC

swole said:
amazing

sadly, i never heard about this guy until you posted about it

what a ballsy bastard, good for him

That IS sad that you didnt learn about people like that in school.

LOL to think how Hitler's ass must have been soooooooooo burnt, not only beaten by an American on their home turf but to be beaten by SUCH a non-Aryan.

Stupidity and evil. Not pretty but so sadly prevalent in the world. Why we should TRY to be kinder to one another whenever possible.

BIKINIMOM said:
That IS sad that you didnt learn about people like that in school.

LOL to think how Hitler's ass must have been soooooooooo burnt, not only beaten by an American on their home turf but to be beaten by SUCH a non-Aryan.

Stupidity and evil. Not pretty but so sadly prevalent in the world. Why we should TRY to be kinder to one another whenever possible.
I thought JEsse Owens was taught in middle school or high school histroy or something. I learned that a long time ago. Must have been squeezed from the curriculum and replaced with a black history lesson that DIDNT involve a black person achieving something on their own and making something for themselves without gooberment assistance.

superdave said:
I thought JEsse Owens was taught in middle school or high school histroy or something. I learned that a long time ago. Must have been squeezed from the curriculum and replaced with a black history lesson that DIDNT involve a black person achieving something on their own and making something for themselves without gooberment assistance.

I dont doubt it. Yet another one of the reasons why my sister is home-schooling her children. We are all of us discovering just how poor education is anymore because of what she is learning in this process.

Bet Swole most likely never heard of Wilma Rudolph either. She didnt burn Hitler's ass (that would have been sweet though, wouldnt it?) but her accomplishments were no less remarkable:

Wilma Rudolph
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Olympic medalist

Wilma Rudolph
Medal record
Women's athletics
Gold 1960 Rome 100 m
Gold 1960 Rome 200 m
Gold 1960 Rome 4 x 100 m relay
Bronze 1956 Melbourne 4 x 100 m relay
Wilma Glodean Rudolph (June 23, 1940 – November 12, 1994) was an American athlete and three time Olympic champion.

Rudolph was born in Clarksville, Tennessee and at early age it was discovered that she, the 20th of 22 children, had polio. Her mother took her to a hospital for blacks 50 miles from their home twice a week, and rubbed her leg 4 times a day.Finally at age 12, she could walk normally again — and she decided to become an athlete on the influence of a track coach. She lost many of her early races. Slowly she went from last, to second from last, to first in all her races. She was playing for the basketball team of her junior high school, when she was spotted by the track and field coach. While attending Burt High School, Rudolph became a basketball star, setting state records for scoring and leading her team to the state championship. She later became a track star, competing at the 1956 Summer Olympics at the age of 16 where she won a bronze medal in the 4x100 m relay. After high school, Rudolph was granted a full scholarship to Tennessee State University where she ultimately received her Bachelor's degree in education in 1963. At the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome she won three Olympic titles; in the 100 m, 200 m and the 4 x 100 m relay. In 1961, Rudolph received the James E. Sullivan Award as the top amateur athlete in the United States.

After her athletic career, Rudolph worked as a teacher, track coach, and sports commentator.

But see, I would have thought Jesse Owens would have always been put on a pedestal as a shining example of greatness for blacks in America as well as the added bonus of absolutely pwning everyones favorite genocidal maniac in Hitler. I suppose the conflict of demonstrating how a black person can achieve such huge success against such a backdrop doenst sit well with the administrators of public education who desire to only show how blacks have been nothing but downtrodden through history and the only hope for them is through assistance from others. How naive of me, sorry.

chewyxrage said:
expelled? They broke no laws and didn't disturb campus.

Expulsion would be fuckin rediculous.
expelled.....for WHAT? questionably bad taste...politically incorrect views? hardly expellable behavior, IMO

Top Bottom