Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OUTDATED STEROIDS! Are You Still Taking Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
timtim said:
nice plug for supplements you are trying to push. seriously, i think you know your stuff and have somewhat of a respect for your knowledge and then you post ridiculousness like this and its like an add in a magazine for m1t. your supps DO NOT MIMIC STEROID LIKE EFFECTS SO PLEASE STOP LYING AND SAYING THEY ARE AN EQUAL ALTERNATIVE. if they were, no one would buy anabolic androgenic steroids.

You can say what you want but do not make nasty accusations that make you sound like an ass.

READ CAREFULLY. I never said any supplement was EQUAL to a drug. It's okay to be WRONG but don't be arrogent based on your own misperceptions. And don't call me a liar just because you didn't understand what was written.

I said these supps do what the drug does (to a lesser extent of course) with no side effects. Since the drugs mentioned have BAD sides, it makes sense to use GOOD drugs, avoid BAD ones and SUPPLEMENT with things that will make up the difference. Capise?

And to hurrincane -- same thing goes for you. I never said BIG BLAST was the SAME as Decca. Basically, Decca sucks, but it gives size. I'd still avoid it. BIG BLAST is the best mass gainer on the supplement market. That's as far as the comparison goes.

I cant stand deca either...bloats me like a fish...but it has its place in bodybuilding...im just not a bodybuilder.
good points though on everything
c
Nelson Montana said:
You can say what you want but do not make nasty accusations that make you sound like an ass.

READ CAREFULLY. I never said any supplement was EQUAL to a drug. It's okay to be WRONG but don't be arrogent based on your own misperceptions. And don't call me a liar just because you didn't understand what was written.

I said these supps do what the drug does (to a lesser extent of course) with no side effects. Since the drugs mentioned have BAD sides, it makes sense to use GOOD drugs, avoid BAD ones and SUPPLEMENT with things that will make up the difference. Capise?

And to hurrincane -- same thing goes for you. I never said BIG BLAST was the SAME as Decca. Basically, Decca sucks, but it give size. I'd still avoid it. BIG BLAST is the best mass gainer on the market. That's a fair comparison IMO.

Well, I have not seen pricelists on primo since all of the china stuff has gone down. But, I cant Imagine that it is feasible any longer.... am I wrong?

Nelson Montana said:

And to hurrincane -- same thing goes for you. I never said BIG BLAST was the SAME as Decca. Basically, Decca sucks, but it gives size. I'd still avoid it. BIG BLAST is the best mass gainer on the supplement market. That's as far as the comparison goes.

i didnt sound like an ass. your pushy but sad sales tactics sound assinine. as i said in my first post, i know you know your stuff and i respect the knowledge you have gained in your experience but come on, its like an ad in a magazine. papa lion's response was more towards what i wanted to say. i make no apologies for "sounding like an ass" because the post is laughable to begin with.

you know your stuff but come off clueless with sales tactics. this is as bad as ulter/macro with yohimburn and all that other snake oil.

i will still read your threads and still listen to your theories and ideas because like i said already, you have good information. but when someone like you comes off like this its silly.

Nelson you need to stop. I am a Protein Factory Customer but it is rediculous for you to compare a freakin shake to a steroid. If you are using Deca with Test, you will not be as supressed. Test will have you horny all day lol.

I think you guys are all taking this the wrong way
I wouldnt want to accuse a good bro/not to mention distinguished BB head
Of all your misinterpretations. I think a lot of the supplements he offers are great for people who arent ready for gear, period. Not as a replacement. The Abomb theory may be justified, but primo is still sweet as with Avar if you can afford those

Out of sincerity I hope that wasnt his "Modus Operandi"
nelson is agood and educated vet.

i see equpoise is still in fashion and not outdated yet.
Good to know,
J/k
nelson could not agree more anadrol turned my face into a giant red boucey ball bobbling on my shoulders
what a waste of time that cycle was

BTW calves still growing !

timtim said:
i didnt sound like an ass. your pushy but sad sales tactics sound assinine. as i said in my first post, i know you know your stuff and i respect the knowledge you have gained in your experience but come on, its like an ad in a magazine.

REALLY? CAN YOU DIRECT ME TO A MAGAZINE AD THAT SPEAKS ABOUT WHICH STEROIDS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS? I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT.

papa lion's response was more towards what i wanted to say. i make no apologies for "sounding like an ass" because the post is laughable to begin with.

I PROVIDED PERSPECTIVE ON WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN INTERESTING TOPIC. ALONG THE WAY I DREW CERTAIN ANALOGIES TO SUPPS -- FOR SOME THEY'RE A GOOD ALTERNATIVE BEFORE USING GEAR, AND FOR OTHERS THEY'RE GOOD TO ENHANCE GEAR, AND IN SOME CASES SUCH AS PROVIRON, YES, THEY'RE A GOOD SUBSTITUTE. I'VE SEEN POSTS THAT WERE FLAT OUT ADVERISMENTS WITH NO OTHER INFORMATION TO OFFER AND NOBODY GETS BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER IT. DON'T LIKE IT? MOVE ALONG. BUT DON'T GET PISSED AT ME BECAUSE ONE POST OUT OF TWENTY MENTIONS MY PRODUCTS -- WHICH ARE QUITE GOOD AND HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THEM. SO THERE'S NO NEED TO SHIT ALL OVER THE THREAD.

you know your stuff but come off clueless with sales tactics
this is as bad as ulter/macro with yohimburn and all that other snake oil.

THE DIFFERENCE IS, MY STUFF ISN'T SNAKE OIL. AND ULTER AND MAC WERE JUST SALESMAN. I DESIGNED THESE SUPPLEMENTS AND HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR OVER 20 YEARS. WHO KNOWS MAC AND ULTER OUTSIDE OF A HANDFUL OF EF MEMBERS?

i will still read your threads and still listen to your theories and ideas because like i said already, you have good information. but when someone like you comes off like this its silly.

SO IF SOMETHING HAS VALUE AND IT COMES FROM SOMEONE WHOSE OPINION YOU RESPECT, YOU WOULD STILL IGNORE IT BECAUSE IT'S A SUPPLEMENT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS ARE SNAKE OIL? OKAY. GOTCHA. YOU MADE YOUR POINT.

vargasty said:
Nelson you need to stop. I am a Protein Factory Customer but it is rediculous for you to compare a freakin shake to a steroid. If you are using Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - with Test, you will not be as supressed. Test will have you horny all day lol.

Will not be as supressed? test shuts you down. why would your body make signal to produce it when it reads all that test in your body? C'mon, if you are going to aruge with him atleast know your shit.

Just because you are horny all day long doesnt mean your not shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom