X Xet New member Jan 29, 2006 #1 Well I really like dragon force and rhapsody is pretty good too.. does anybody know any other bands like these? I like this type of music but just need more songs
Well I really like dragon force and rhapsody is pretty good too.. does anybody know any other bands like these? I like this type of music but just need more songs
Flah New member Jan 29, 2006 #2 Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera My favorite power metal record, hands down. The vocal harmonies kill. You might want to check out shit like Sonata Arctica and Symphony X too.
Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera My favorite power metal record, hands down. The vocal harmonies kill. You might want to check out shit like Sonata Arctica and Symphony X too.
HS Lifter New member Jan 30, 2006 #3 Flah said: Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera My favorite power metal record, hands down. The vocal harmonies kill. You might want to check out shit like Sonata Arctica and Symphony X too. Click to expand... Last drop falls baby.
Flah said: Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera My favorite power metal record, hands down. The vocal harmonies kill. You might want to check out shit like Sonata Arctica and Symphony X too. Click to expand... Last drop falls baby.